2. We can be reached via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
4. The information on our Contribute/Fundraising form are collected for the campaign’s use. If you decide to make a contribution online, we will ask for your credit card number and its expiration date. That information is used solely for processing your contribution; is not maintained by our organization; and is never disclosed to anyone, for any other purpose other than for processing your contribution, under any circumstances.
5. The information we collect is used: to improve the content of our Web page; to notify users about updates to our Web site; shared with agents or contractors who assist in providing support for our internal operations; disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website; and disclosed as required by applicable campaign finance laws.
8. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
9. If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information about the campaign. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address. Please provide us with your exact name and address.
10. We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
11. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
12. Upon request we provide site visitors with access to contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them. You may access this information by sending us an e-mail us at the above address. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. You may have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
13. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, please contact us at the above addresses.